Our students' safety is of utmost priority. Here are a few tips to help ensure the safe arrival and departure of all our children.
- If you are dropping your child off in the morning, please pull into one of the five lanes of waiting cars after 8:25 a.m.
- At 8:30 a.m., cars will be allowed to pull forward. A staff member will come to your car to get your child. Please be sure your child has on his/her mask.
- Our students may be dropped off between 8:30 - 8:45 a.m.
- Students will wait in their grade level line with masks on until 8:40 a.m. At 8:40 a.m., students will be escorted into the building.
- Any student arriving after 8:45 a.m., is considered tardy and must be walked to the front of N.S.E.S. to be signed in by an adult.
- Please send your child to school with a "Pick-Up" note, including the date, your child's name and teacher, and the name of the individual dismissing your child. Click here for a helpful template!
- Phone calls for same day pick-ups will only be accepted until 1:00 p.m.
- All students being picked-up at the end of the day will be in the Gymnasium (Grades K - 2) or Cafeteria (Grades 3 & 4)
- Students will be dismissed to a responsible adult after being signed out. Please be prepared to show your identification daily.
- Students will be dismissed to their appropriate bus at the end of the day.
- Students may not ride home on a different bus.
- Remember to never pass buses displaying STOP signs and/or flashing lights.
- Please allow buses to exit before proceeding into their path.
- DATTCO is located at 706 St. Paul Street, North Smithfield and can be reached at 597-6430.